The NCFA invites all individuals, organizations and businesses interested in the long-term health and productivity of our stateís forest resources to join its membership. To join, please fill out the membership application and return it with your dues payment based on your membership category. These dues rates are effective January 1, 2002.
To reach a member of the NCFA's staff, click here.
Benefits of Membership:
* Representation before local, state and congressional officials and regulatory agencies.
* Technical Support and information on rules, regulations and laws affecting forest landowners and management.
* The NCFA Hunting Lease Liability Insurance Program provides liability protection for landowners and hunt clubs leasing private forestland for hunting.
* Publications such as a monthly newsletter, membership directory, annual report and other special reports that keep you up to date and informed on changes in the industry.
* Annual meeting that educates participants and offers opportunities to meet peers.
* Access to information regarding forestry and the forest industry and the Members Only section.
* Participation on committees that provide information exchange and involvement.
* Public education materials that build public understanding and support for sound forest management. Forestry and Environmental Camps for middle school students are held across the state to make students more aware of the environment around them.
* The NCFA also endorses various insurance programs:
Forestry Mutual Insurance Company provides workers compensation insurance along with loss control, accident investigation and claims service at discount rates.
The Safety Group Dividend Plan through Pennsylvania Lumbermenís Mutual provides manufacturers with coverage for buildings, property, general liability, business automobile and commercial umbrella.
Forest Industries Benefit Administrators provides specially designed life and disability coverage for small business owners.